1997 Acura TL
Problems & Complaints
Worst 1997 Acura TL Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 8
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 3
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 2
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 2
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Acura TL Model Years
Curious how the 1997 TL compares to other years?
Check out our Acura TL overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the TL.
Worst 1997 Acura TL Problems
#1: Turns Over But Won't Start In Cold Weather 1997 TL
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 166,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Acura TL.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!