- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 5 days ago
- July 26: Acura Class Action Lawsuit Names MDX and RDX news | 13 days ago
- June 2: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Includes 1.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 67 days ago
- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 76 days ago
- May 22: Acura Oil Consumption Settlement Reached news | 78 days ago
2003 Acura TL (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 1999-2003 Acura TL has a known & widespread defect with the transmission.
Honda fixed some vehicles with a recall in 2004 by changing the oil cooler return line. To settle a class action lawsuit in 2006, Honda extended the transmission warranty on some of these Acura TL's to 93 months / 109,000 miles.
Now these vehicles are past the warranty limit, so buyer beware.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 114,650 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 29 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace (22 reports)
- not sure (7 reports)