- December 29: Honda Driveshaft Recall Affects CR-V Hybrid, Acura RDX recalls | 24 days ago
- November 23: Honda Sunroof Shattered, Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 60 days ago
- November 15: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 68 days ago
- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 88 days ago
Acura Preliminary Evaluation PE07060: WINDSHIELD WIPER MOTOR FAILURE
2004 Acura TL
WINDSHIELD WIPER MOTOR FAILURE
- The manufacturer notified NHTSA by letter dated February 26, 2008, that a safety related recall has been initiated to correct this problem on certain model year 2004 and 2005 Acura TL vehicles.the recall affects approximately 129,600 subject vehicles manufactured between March 2003 and May 2005.the defect involves water intrusion into the wiper motor housing that may result in corrosion and failure of a circuit breaker that will disable the wiper motor.corrective action consists of installing a new wiper motor where corrosion is found as well as a breather tube on both new and existing wiper motors to prevent water intrusion into the housing.NHTSA has assigned number 08V-092 to this recall action.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.