- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 12 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 15 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 17 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 23 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 28 days ago
Audi TSB #A901342 2035902-
2015 Audi A4
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:IGNITION
- "Ignition lock faulty" message is displayed in the driver information display with the symbol shown at right. DTCs are stored in the comfort system central control unit. The "ignition lock faulty" message can be triggered by many different DTC entries. Presence of the message does not indicate that the ignition switch is faulty; the message typically has a different root cause. Replacing the ignition switch before completing GFF test plans typically does not correct the condition.
Click a tab for more information.