- March 19: Audi Recalls A3 and RS 3 Cars To Replace Head Restraints recalls | 1 days ago
- March 15: Volkswagen Charged by the SEC For Defrauding Investors news | 5 days ago
- March 6: Audi Recalls Vehicles That May Leak Fuel From The Fuel Rails recalls | 14 days ago
- March 5: Audi Q7 Brake Squeal Lawsuit Has No Valid Claims: Audi news | 15 days ago
- January 27: Four More Audi Managers Indicted in the U.S. news | 52 days ago
2017 Audi A5
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Audi A5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Audi A5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
A blocked pump or a short-circuited pump can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
If the coolant pump overheats, it can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »