- October 20: Audi Recalls A5 Coupe, A5 Cabriolet, A4 Sedan, A4 Allroad and Q5 recalls | 3 days ago
- October 9: State Lawsuits Against VW Don't Look Good news | 14 days ago
- October 9: Volkswagen and Canada Apparently Not Getting Along news | 14 days ago
- September 7: Audi Recalls A3 Cars Because the Engines Can Stall recalls | 46 days ago
- August 17: Audi Start-Stop Lawsuit Says Rollaway Danger Exists news | 67 days ago
NHTSA — Seats Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 3rd generation A8 got off to a slow start. Really slow, like "limp home" slow thanks to leaking antifreeze frying the engine's control modules. Thankfully the problem was recalled in September 2016.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 1,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
accessories - interior problem