- February 16: Continental Fuel Pump Flange Investigation Closed investigations | 1 days ago
- February 14: Audi RS 7 Recalled For Wrong Tire Labels recalls | 3 days ago
- February 8: Takata Airbags Cause Audi Q5, A5 Cabriolet and S5 Cabriolet Recall recalls | 9 days ago
- January 26: Audi Caught With 'Unacceptable Shut-Off Devices' recalls | 22 days ago
- January 19: Audi Recalls A4, A6, S4 and S6 For Takata Airbags recalls | 29 days ago
2012 Audi A8
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Audi A8
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Audi A8 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
2012 Audi A8 ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE NHTSA Campaign #16V619000
Summary: Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain model year 2010-2013 Audi A8 vehicles manufactured May 15, 2010, to May 14, 2012. The affected vehicles have a coolant valve that may leak, allowing coolant to enter the engine control module causing a loss of power or the engine to stall.
Consequence: A vehicle stall increases the risk of a crash.
Actions: Audi will notify owners, and dealers will replace the coolant valve and inspect for coolant that has leaked through the electrical connector, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin October 19, 2016. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #16V619000 »