- July 10: EPA Audit Shows Too Much Trust in Promises of Automakers news | 5 days ago
- June 30: 2018 VW and Audi Drivers: Park Your Vehicles recalls | 15 days ago
- June 19: Audi CEO Rupert Stadler Arrested In Germany news | 26 days ago
- June 18: Audi Recalls S6, S7, A6, A7 and RS 7 For Airbag Failures recalls | 27 days ago
- June 4: Audi Recalls 2018 S5 Cabriolets For Airbag Issues recalls | 41 days ago
2012 Audi A8
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 3rd generation A8 got off to a slow start. Really slow, like "limp home" slow thanks to leaking antifreeze frying the engine's control modules. Thankfully the problem was recalled in September 2016.