- October 20: Audi Recalls A5 Coupe, A5 Cabriolet, A4 Sedan, A4 Allroad and Q5 recalls | 0 days ago
- October 9: State Lawsuits Against VW Don't Look Good news | 11 days ago
- October 9: Volkswagen and Canada Apparently Not Getting Along news | 11 days ago
- September 7: Audi Recalls A3 Cars Because the Engines Can Stall recalls | 43 days ago
- August 17: Audi Start-Stop Lawsuit Says Rollaway Danger Exists news | 64 days ago
2012 Audi A8
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 3rd generation A8 got off to a slow start. Really slow, like "limp home" slow thanks to leaking antifreeze frying the engine's control modules. Thankfully the problem was recalled in September 2016.