- February 16: Continental Fuel Pump Flange Investigation Closed investigations | 34 days ago
- February 14: Audi RS 7 Recalled For Wrong Tire Labels recalls | 36 days ago
- February 8: Takata Airbags Cause Audi Q5, A5 Cabriolet and S5 Cabriolet Recall recalls | 42 days ago
- January 26: Audi Caught With 'Unacceptable Shut-Off Devices' recalls | 55 days ago
- January 19: Audi Recalls A4, A6, S4 and S6 For Takata Airbags recalls | 62 days ago
NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 3rd generation A8 got off to a slow start. Really slow, like "limp home" slow thanks to leaking antifreeze frying the engine's control modules. Thankfully the problem was recalled in September 2016.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 38,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.