- June 19: Audi CEO Rupert Stadler Arrested In Germany news | 2 days ago
- June 18: Audi Recalls S6, S7, A6, A7 and RS 7 For Airbag Failures recalls | 3 days ago
- June 4: Audi Recalls 2018 S5 Cabriolets For Airbag Issues recalls | 17 days ago
- May 17: VW Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 35 days ago
- May 1: Volkswagen and Audi Vehicles Remotely Hacked news | 51 days ago
NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 3rd generation A8 got off to a slow start. Really slow, like "limp home" slow thanks to leaking antifreeze frying the engine's control modules. Thankfully the problem was recalled in September 2016.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 38,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.