- September 7: Volkswagen Fuel Economy Overstated By 1 MPG news | 11 days ago
- August 26: Lawsuit Says VW Owners Suffered 'Psychological Damage' news | 23 days ago
- August 24: Audi Volkswagen Korea and Porsche Korea Busted Again news | 25 days ago
- August 6: Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrids Recalled For Backup Cameras recalls | 43 days ago
- August 1: Audi Recalls A4, A5, S4 and S5 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 48 days ago
2016 Audi Q3
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Audi Q3
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Audi Q3 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
Without an indicator informing the driver of an inoperable turn signal, the driver may turn or change lanes without a signal, increasing the risk of crash. Read more »
A vehicle approaching from behind may not have any warning that the vehicle is stopping, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the side marker lights do not illuminate, the vehicle may be less visible at night, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »