- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 4 days ago
- January 31: Volvo Group North America Recall Failures to Cost $130 Million news | 6 days ago
- January 8: Lincoln Aviators and Corsairs Recalled Over Revel Audio Systems recalls | 29 days ago
- December 28: Audi Gateway Control Module Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 40 days ago
- November 30: Audi Gateway Control Module Recall Affects 50,000 Vehicles recalls | 68 days ago
2021 Audi Q5
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2021 Audi Q5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2021 Audi Q5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
A damaged engine can result in engine failure and a stall, increasing the risk of a crash. If the engine failure causes an oil leak, this can (in rare cases) increase the risk of a fire. ... Read more »
A blank rearview camera display can reduce the driver's rear visibility, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Rear axle misalignment may cause premature or uneven tire wear, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
A gateway control module shutdown will suddenly reduce engine power, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
An unsecured child restraint system can increase the risk of injury during a crash. Read more »
A broken lock nut may misalign the rear axle, causing a loss of control and increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »