- May 7: Audi Electrical System Malfunction Warnings Cause Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- April 30: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 26 days ago
- April 15: Mercedes Recalls Sprinters Due to Blank Instrument Clusters recalls | 41 days ago
- April 1: Audi Recalls A8 and S8 For Airbag Problems recalls | 55 days ago
- March 20: Audi Q7 Recall Involves Incorrect Certification Labels recalls | 67 days ago
2007 Audi Q7
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2007 Audi Q7
Official recalls have been issued for the 2007 Audi Q7 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
RECALL: Interim Butyl Tape Repair May Allow Fuel To Leak
The butyl tape may not prevent fuel from leaking. A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
RECALL: Fuel Pump Flange May Crack Causing Fuel Leak
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire. Read more »
RECALL: Automatic Rear Lid Software
This can result in an unintended rapid closing of the rear lid with a risk of personal injury. Read more »