- May 7: Audi Electrical System Malfunction Warnings Cause Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- April 30: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 33 days ago
- April 15: Mercedes Recalls Sprinters Due to Blank Instrument Clusters recalls | 48 days ago
- April 1: Audi Recalls A8 and S8 For Airbag Problems recalls | 62 days ago
- March 20: Audi Q7 Recall Involves Incorrect Certification Labels recalls | 74 days ago
2008 Audi S6
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2008 Audi S6
Official recalls have been issued for the 2008 Audi S6 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
RECALL: Passenger Frontal Air Bag Inflator May Explode
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
RECALL: Passenger Frontal Air Bag Inflator May Rupture
An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the vehicle occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »