- September 16: Audi Coolant Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Filed news | 9 days ago
- September 15: VW Timing Chain Tensioner Class-Action Settlement Nears news | 10 days ago
- September 5: Volkswagen Agrees to Settle $48 Million Investor Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- September 5: New European Emissions Test Causing Volkswagen Problems news | 20 days ago
- September 2: Audi Q7 Squeaky Brakes Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
2013 Audi S6
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Audi S6
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Audi S6 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
If the PODS module malfunctions, the front passenger air bag may not deploy properly in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
A fuel leak, in the presence of an ignition source, may result in a fire. Read more »