- January 3: Audi and VW Timing Chain Warranty Extended news | 21 days ago
- December 26: Subaru Starlink Lawsuit Says Updates Have Failed news | 29 days ago
- December 19: Audi TT and A3 Vehicles Recalled Over Fuel Leaks recalls | 36 days ago
- December 18: VW Sold 'Test' Cars That Should Have Been Destroyed news | 37 days ago
- December 10: VW and Audi Models Recalled For Head Restraint Problems recalls | 45 days ago
2014 Audi S7
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Audi S7
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Audi S7 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
If the PODS module malfunctions, the front passenger air bag may not deploy properly in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
If the operator were to load the vehicle based on information on the tire information label, they could overload the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
A fuel leak, in the presence of an ignition source, may result in a fire. Read more »