- February 16: Continental Fuel Pump Flange Investigation Closed investigations | 1 days ago
- February 14: Audi RS 7 Recalled For Wrong Tire Labels recalls | 3 days ago
- February 8: Takata Airbags Cause Audi Q5, A5 Cabriolet and S5 Cabriolet Recall recalls | 9 days ago
- January 26: Audi Caught With 'Unacceptable Shut-Off Devices' recalls | 22 days ago
- January 19: Audi Recalls A4, A6, S4 and S6 For Takata Airbags recalls | 29 days ago
2014 Audi S7
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Audi S7
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Audi S7 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
2014 Audi S7 FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:HOSES, LINES/PIPING, AND FITTINGS NHTSA Campaign #13V450000
Summary: Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain model year 2013-2014 Audi S6 and S7 vehicles equipped with 4.0L engines. Due to manufacturing tolerance issues, a fuel line may leak fuel.
Consequence: A fuel leak, in the presence of an ignition source, may result in a fire.
Actions: Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel line, free of charge. The safety recall is planned to begin in late October 2013. Owners may contact Audi of America at 1-800-822-2834. Volkswagen's number for this campaign is 20U6/L8. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #13V450000 »