- May 17: VW Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 11 days ago
- May 1: Volkswagen and Audi Vehicles Remotely Hacked news | 27 days ago
- April 24: Audi Coolant Pump Recall Affects 1.2 Million Vehicles recalls | 34 days ago
- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 40 days ago
- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 55 days ago
2014 Audi S7
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Audi S7
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Audi S7 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
If the operator were to load the vehicle based on information on the tire information label, they could overload the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
A fuel leak, in the presence of an ignition source, may result in a fire. Read more »