- August 5: Honda Recalls Odyssey, Passport and Pilot Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- July 29: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- July 16: Audi Recalls A8 and S8 Due to Fire Risk recalls | 21 days ago
- July 12: Audi Start-Stop System Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- June 27: Tesla Model S MCU Failures Investigated investigations | 40 days ago
2014 Audi S7
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Audi S7
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Audi S7 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
If the PODS module malfunctions, the front passenger air bag may not deploy properly in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
If the operator were to load the vehicle based on information on the tire information label, they could overload the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
A fuel leak, in the presence of an ignition source, may result in a fire. Read more »