- January 19: Audi Recalls A4, A6, S4 and S6 For Takata Airbags recalls | 3 days ago
- January 16: Audi Defeat Device Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed: Automaker news | 6 days ago
- December 31: VW Says Former Owners of 'Clean Diesel' Vehicles Don't Have a Case news | 22 days ago
- December 30: Audi Recalls A5 to Fix Head Curtain Airbag Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 25 days ago
2015 Audi SQ5
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Audi SQ5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Audi SQ5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
2015 Audi SQ5 STEERING:ELECTRIC POWER ASSIST SYSTEM NHTSA Campaign #15V452000
Summary: Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain model year 2014-2015 Audi SQ5 vehicles manufactured May 22, 2013, to April 14, 2015. The affected vehicles have an electric power steering assist system that may shut down in cold temperatures due to a steering motor sensor fault.
Consequence: If the vehicle experiences a loss of power steering assist, extra steering effort will be required at lower speeds, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.
Actions: Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will update the power steering control module software, free of charge. The recall began on July 31, 2015. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 48M1. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #15V452000 »