- December 6: Oliver Schmidt Gets 7 Years in Prison Thanks to VW Scheme news | 5 days ago
- November 5: Audi Recalls A4 Sedan, A4 allroad and A5 Sportback recalls | 36 days ago
- October 23: VW Approved to Fix 38,000 3-Liter TDI V6 Vehicles news | 49 days ago
- October 20: Audi Recalls A5 Coupe, A5 Cabriolet, A4 Sedan, A4 allroad and Q5 recalls | 52 days ago
- October 9: State Lawsuits Against VW Don't Look Good news | 63 days ago
2015 Audi SQ5
2 Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs)
TSB List for the 2015 Audi SQ5
The TSB information displayed below are summaries. Unfortunately we do not have access to the full versions. To get full information about a particular TSB, write down the TSB title & date, & either contact your local dealer or click on the links below.
NHTSA ID #10058584
Summary: AUDI: ENGINE, ON SOME VEHICLES, WOULD RUN IRREGULARLY OR HAVE MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LAMP (MIL) ON OR POSSIBLE FILTER ELEMENT FOR CAMSHAFT ADJUSTMENT VALVE CAN LOOSEN AND IN OIL CIRCUIT, THERE IS NO DAMAGE FROM LOOSENED PARTICLES. MODEL AL
FUEL SYSTEM, OTHER:STORAGE:TANK ASSEMBLY:PRESSURE RELIEF DEVICES
TSB #A201671 20437582
NHTSA ID #10081680
Summary: THIS TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN PROVIDES INSTRUCTIONS FOR REPLACING THE COOLANT THERMOSTAT WITH A NEW PART NUMBER TO RESOLVE A STORED DTC.