- October 9: State Lawsuits Against VW Don't Look Good news | 8 days ago
- October 9: Volkswagen and Canada Apparently Not Getting Along news | 8 days ago
- September 7: Audi Recalls A3 Cars Because the Engines Can Stall recalls | 40 days ago
- August 17: Audi Start-Stop Lawsuit Says Rollaway Danger Exists news | 61 days ago
- August 13: Former Audi and VW 'Clean Diesel' Owners/Lessees File Lawsuit news | 65 days ago
2015 Audi SQ5
2 Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs)
TSB List for the 2015 Audi SQ5
The TSB information displayed below are summaries. Unfortunately we do not have access to the full versions. To get full information about a particular TSB, write down the TSB title & date, & either contact your local dealer or click on the links below.
NHTSA ID #10058584
Summary: AUDI: ENGINE, ON SOME VEHICLES, WOULD RUN IRREGULARLY OR HAVE MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LAMP (MIL) ON OR POSSIBLE FILTER ELEMENT FOR CAMSHAFT ADJUSTMENT VALVE CAN LOOSEN AND IN OIL CIRCUIT, THERE IS NO DAMAGE FROM LOOSENED PARTICLES. MODEL AL
FUEL SYSTEM, OTHER:STORAGE:TANK ASSEMBLY:PRESSURE RELIEF DEVICES
TSB #A201671 20437582
NHTSA ID #10081680
Summary: THIS TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN PROVIDES INSTRUCTIONS FOR REPLACING THE COOLANT THERMOSTAT WITH A NEW PART NUMBER TO RESOLVE A STORED DTC.