- February 16: Continental Fuel Pump Flange Investigation Closed investigations | 3 days ago
- February 14: Audi RS 7 Recalled For Wrong Tire Labels recalls | 5 days ago
- February 8: Takata Airbags Cause Audi Q5, A5 Cabriolet and S5 Cabriolet Recall recalls | 11 days ago
- January 26: Audi Caught With 'Unacceptable Shut-Off Devices' recalls | 24 days ago
- January 19: Audi Recalls A4, A6, S4 and S6 For Takata Airbags recalls | 31 days ago
2015 Audi SQ5
2 Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs)
TSB List for the 2015 Audi SQ5
The TSB information displayed below are summaries. Unfortunately we do not have access to the full versions. To get full information about a particular TSB, write down the TSB title & date, & either contact your local dealer or click on the links below.
NHTSA ID #10058584
Summary: AUDI: ENGINE, ON SOME VEHICLES, WOULD RUN IRREGULARLY OR HAVE MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LAMP (MIL) ON OR POSSIBLE FILTER ELEMENT FOR CAMSHAFT ADJUSTMENT VALVE CAN LOOSEN AND IN OIL CIRCUIT, THERE IS NO DAMAGE FROM LOOSENED PARTICLES. MODEL AL
FUEL SYSTEM, OTHER:STORAGE:TANK ASSEMBLY:PRESSURE RELIEF DEVICES
TSB #A201671 20437582
NHTSA ID #10081680
Summary: THIS TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN PROVIDES INSTRUCTIONS FOR REPLACING THE COOLANT THERMOSTAT WITH A NEW PART NUMBER TO RESOLVE A STORED DTC.