- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 46 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 48 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 51 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 56 days ago
BMW TSB #SI-B12-28-07
2002 BMW 318
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SI-B12-28-07.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE:GASOLINE:TURBO/SUPERCHARGER
- BMW: COMPLAINTS THAT THE ENGINE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM HAS ENTERED THE ENGINE FAILSAFE MODE AND THAT THE TURBOCHARGER BOOST IS REDUCED. E82, E88, E90, E92, E93, E60, E61, AND E71. ALL MODELS WITH NAY ENGINES. NO MODEL YEARS LISTED. *PE UPDATED 09/30/11. *PE
Click a tab for more information.