- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 38 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 53 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 55 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 58 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 63 days ago
BMW TSB #SI B52 05 08
2002 BMW 318
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SI B52 05 08.
Affected Component: SEATS
- BMW: SEAT FRAME DESIGN CHANGED FOR 392 (3 SERIES COUPE) PRODUCED UP TO MAY 2007. ON EARLY PRODUCTION E92S, THE SOCKET WHICH SECURES THE SEAT BACKREST RELEASE CABLE TO THE RELEASE MECHANISM COULD PULL FREE FROM THE RELEASE MECHANISM. *PE
Click a tab for more information.