- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 38 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 53 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 55 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 58 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 63 days ago
BMW TSB #SIB-12-24-07
2002 BMW 318
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SIB-12-24-07.
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:STORAGE:TANK ASSEMBLY
- BMW VEHICLE: S54-CATALYST PROTECTION MODE WHILE THE VEHICLE IS LOW ON FUEL. COMPLAINTS THAT THE VEHICLE HAS NO POWER DURING HEAVY ACCELERATION. FUEL RESERVE LIGHT IS ILLUMINATED AND THE FUEL LEVEL, WHEN MEASURED WITH THE SERVICE TESTER, IS BELOW 10 LITERS. WITH THE FUEL LEVEL LOW AND UNDER EXTREME DRIVING CONDITIONS (HEAVY ACCELERATION, CORNERING OR RACING), THE FUEL SUPPLY MAY BE INADEQUATE, CAUSING AN INTERMITTENT LEAN MIXTURE TO BE RECORDED BY ALL 4 OXYGEN SENSORS. *PE
Click a tab for more information.