- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 32 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 47 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 49 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 52 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 57 days ago
BMW TSB #SIB-22-01-07
2002 BMW 318
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SIB-22-01-07.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- BMW VEHICLE: NOISE FROM FRONT AXLE/RIGHT SIDE. A GRINDING OR SCRAPING NOISE MAY BE HEARD WHILE CORNERING AT VEHICLE SPEEDS UP TO 30 MPH. THE NOISE IS MORE PRONOUNCED WHILE THE VEHICLE IS IN THE WARM UP PHASE AND MAY CHANGE INTENSITY DURING LEFT AND RIGHT TURNS. THE RIGHT SIDE ENGINE SUPPORT IS MAKING CONTACT WITH THE RIGHT SIDE ENGINE MOUNT. *PE
Click a tab for more information.