- June 9: BMW 3-Series Vehicles Recalled Over Explosive Airbags recalls | 12 days ago
- May 30: BMW Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Cornering Lights news | 22 days ago
- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 74 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 89 days ago
BMW TSB #120815
2008 BMW 528
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM
- "SUBJECT N62TU: ISTA Service Function for DME ""RAM Backup"". The ISTA Service Function test plan should be performed to clear stored values in the DME RAM memory after repairs are completed, in the following situations: z VANOS or engine-related repairs if any of the following faults cannot be cleared: 2A90 - Exhaust camshaft, tooth offset to crankshaft 2A91 - Exhaust camshaft 2, tooth offset to crankshaft 2A8A - Inlet VANOS, adaptation stop 2A8B - Inlet VANOS, adaptation stop 2 2A8C - Exhaust VANOS, adaptation stop 2A8D - Exhaust VANOS, adaptation stop 2 2A8E - Inlet camshaft, tooth offset to crankshaft 2A8F - Inlet camshaft 2, tooth offset to crankshaft z The engine oil level display continues to show as overfilled even after being corrected. This is also described in SI B12 05 07."
Click a tab for more information.