- September 22: BMW Recalls 740Li, 740 Li xDrive, 750Li xDrive, M760Li xDrive and Alpina B7 recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X3 sDrive40i, X3 xDrive40i and X3M40i recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive40i, X5 xDrive40i, X5 xDrive50i and X6M recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive 40i, X5 xDrive 40i and X7 xDrive 40i recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X6 sDrive40i, xDrive40i, X6 M50i and X6M recalls | 1 days ago
BMW TSB #110614
2011 BMW 535
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- "This Service Information bulletin and attachment supersedes SI B11 06 14 dated January 2015. designates changes to this revision SUBJECT N63 Engine: Customer Care Package. INFORMATION This bulletin outlines the Customer Care Package program that has been designed exclusively for BMW vehicles with the N63 engine. Vehicles with the N63 high performance engine are engineered with EfficientDynamics that provides fuel economy without compromising on its ""class leading"" power and performance. To ensure these engines keep delivering the ultimate performance, we have designed this Care Package that includes a 6 point check, and if necessary, the replacement of one or more of the following powertrain components: z Hot-Film Air Mass Sensors z PIEZO High Pressure Fuel Injectors z Engine Vacuum Pump z Fuel System Low Pressure Sensor/Feed Line z Fresh Air Intake Turbo Seals z Crankcase Ventilation Lines (Hoses) This engine care package also includes a multi-point inspection of the vehicle, including tire pressures, fluid levels, safety and convenience features. The N63CCP is NOT a mandatory Technical Campaign or Recall (per the authorities). It should only be completed based on parts availability, workshop capacity, and the customer's schedule. Complete all other applicable open Campaigns per the DCS Warranty inquiry and the Key Reader. Perform all recommended, due or qualifying ""time-based"" maintenance service task items as directed by the Key Reader/ISPA Light application. When eligible, also perform the procedure described in SI B61 30 14: 12-Volt Battery Replacement together with performing the N63 Customer Care Package. After completing all the necessary repairs, the vehicle needs to be road tested for 30 minutes to assure the highest standard of performed repairs (Please see ""Warranty Information"" section below)."
Click a tab for more information.