- September 22: BMW Recalls 740Li, 740 Li xDrive, 750Li xDrive, M760Li xDrive and Alpina B7 recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X3 sDrive40i, X3 xDrive40i and X3M40i recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive40i, X5 xDrive40i, X5 xDrive50i and X6M recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive 40i, X5 xDrive 40i and X7 xDrive 40i recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X6 sDrive40i, xDrive40i, X6 M50i and X6M recalls | 1 days ago
BMW TSB #B180117
2011 BMW 535
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM
- "? DIESEL PARTICULATE FILTER (DPF) CLEANING . The following performance issues may be noticed by the customer: CC-Message ""Drive faulty"" Engine jerking or a lack of power over the whole engine speed range Malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) is illuminated The following fault codes may be stored in the DDE: N47T/N57T engine Main Faults: 245700 - Particle filter system: particulate filter highly loaded (Exhaust backpressure high) 258300 - Exhaust backpressure sensor, Signal: Signal too high Secondary Faults: 244C00 - Charging pressure control, control deviation: charging pressure too low/positive deviation 25DA00 - Exhaust gas difference pressure sensor particle filter, Signal: short circuit to plus pole M57Y engine Main Faults: 480A particle filter system 481A particle filter system Secondary Faults: 4530 charging pressure control, control deviation 429A charging pressure control low pressure stage, control deviation Clogged DPF."
Click a tab for more information.