- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 44 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 51 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 61 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 62 days ago
- March 5: BMW Recalls M6 Gran Coupes For Third Brake Light Problems recalls | 85 days ago
BMW TSB #B123715
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:DRIVELINE
- N63 - Drivetrain Malfunction Warning with Quantity Control Valve Faults. The Drivetrain Malfunction message is displayed and any of the following faults for the quantity control valves are stored in the DME. 11C302 - Fuel- supply control valve 2, activation: short circuit to ground or open circuit 11C401 - Quantity control valve, activation: short circuit to ground 1F4C04 - Relay, quantity control valve: open circuit The most likely cause is the high fuel pressure quantity control valve relay (K6342) loose connection at the electrical connector.
Click a tab for more information.