- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 52 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 59 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 69 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 70 days ago
BMW TSB #B630516
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: EXTERIOR LIGHTING:HEADLIGHTS:CONCEALMENT DEVICES
- "HEADLIGHT ASSEMBLIES HAVE VISIBLE INTERNAL MOISTURE/CONDENSATION. Water on the inside (A) or misting (B) of both headlight lenses that is visible from outside. Water inside the headlights can be caused by two situations: Water/moisture ingress into the headlight housing. Thermal conditions that result in the formation of condensation. Note: An important indication that the moisture issue is caused by ""condensation"" rather than a ""water leak"" into the headlight housing, there will be misting/condensation in ""both headlights."""
Click a tab for more information.