- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 51 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 58 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 68 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 69 days ago
BMW TSB #340213
2014 BMW 760
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, AIR:DISC:PADS
- Incorrect Remaining Service Life from CBS Data for Brake Pads. The yellow "Service Due" warning message lights up in the instrument cluster, even though the brake pad thickness is more than 4.2mm (above the thickness at which the pad sensor intervenes). The calculated remaining service life for the brake pads (front and/or rear axle) from the CBS data does not match the actual brake pad thickness. Software calculation of the brake pad wear model in the DSC.
Click a tab for more information.