- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 4 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 19 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 21 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 24 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 29 days ago
BMW TSB #B011319
2020 BMW X1
Affected Component: AIR BAGS
- SIDE PANEL REAR LIGHT HOUSINGS: LTD WTY EXT TO 10 YEARS WITHOUT MILEAGE LIMIT: The rear light housing(s) can loosen/detach at the mounting tabs this can cause a clacking sound in the rear of the vehicle while driving. The plastic mounting tabs for the rear tail light assembly housing(s) may become too brittle and crack to the point where the hold down nut(s) can no longer keep the housing(s) in place.
Click a tab for more information.