- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 22 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 27 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 32 days ago
BMW TSB #B120420
2020 BMW X1
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- MIL LIGHT ILLUMINATED AT LOW AMBIENT TEMPERATURES. After engine start the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) and Check Control message (ID 29) "Engine fault! Power loss" are displayed in the instrument cluster. In addition The following fault codes are stored in the Digital Motor Electronics (DME) Engine runs in failsafe mode Engine cannot exceed 800 - 1200 RPMs.
Click a tab for more information.