- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 16 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 18 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 21 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 26 days ago
BMW TSB #B652214
2020 BMW X1
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- AUTOMATED ACTIVATION OF NAVIGATION SYSTEM DURING PDI/QC1: This Service Information Bulletin (Revision 2) replaces SI B65 22 14 dated October 2015. The INITIAL NAV enabling code no longer needs to be pre-ordered through the Parts department! When the vehicle is connected to the diagnostic system ISTA to perform PDI/QC1 the step to activate the navigation system (part of Delete Transport Mode) will automatically request the INITIAL NAV enabling code (VIN-specific) without pre-ordering the enabling code. This enabling code will be automatically delivered through ISTA and it then activates the navigation system.
Click a tab for more information.