- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 22 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 27 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 32 days ago
BMW TSB #B720220
2020 BMW X1
Affected Component: SEAT BELTS
- SAFETY BELT WARNING GONG SOUNDS AFTER UNBUCKLING WHILE VEHICLE IS STATIONARY. After a vehicle has been programmed to an I-level greater than 19-11-5xx and lower than I-level 20-03-530; the safety belt (aka seat belt) acoustic warning sounds when in Park (engine running) and the safety belt is unbuckled. The chime/gong lasts for up to 1 minute 40 seconds. The customer only expects the acoustic warning when the vehicle is moving and the safety belt is not buckled. The acoustic warning can occur when the seat is occupied and the safety belt buckle is opened on the driver's or passenger's side. Software in the ACSM4 Control Unit.
Click a tab for more information.