- November 2: BMW Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over ARC Inflators news | 29 days ago
- October 29: BMW 3G Lawsuit Involves ConnectedDrive and BMW Assist news | 33 days ago
- October 1: BMW Soft Close Door Injury Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 61 days ago
- September 4: BMW Hybrid Lawsuit Survives Motion to Dismiss news | 88 days ago
BMW Recall : Inst. Panel May Interfere With Air Bag Deployment
2013 BMW X3
In the event of a crash, the air bag could improperly deploy, thereby reducing the effectiveness of the air bag's protection and increasing the risk of injury to the front passenger. In addition, parts or fragments from the air bag system could strike and injure the front passenger or other vehicle occupants.
Electrical System — Instrument Cluster/Panel
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain model year 2013 X3 xDrive 28i/35i vehicles manufactured February 11, 2013, through February 27, 2013. Due to a production process error, the tear seam on the instrument panel was not manufactured correctly.
- BMW has notified owners and dealers will replace the instrument panel, free of charge. The recall began on December 11, 2013. Owners may contact BMW customer relations at 1-800-525-7417 or email BMW at CustomerRelations@bmwusa.com.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.