- November 21: BMW Recalls M2 and M4 Coupes Over Fuel Systems recalls | 3 days ago
- November 20: BMW Recalls Vehicles With Rearview Camera Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- November 18: BMW Recalls X1, X2 and MINI Cooper Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- November 18: BMW Recalls X5, X6 and X7 Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- November 17: BMW Recalls 5-Series Cars For Head Airbag Dangers recalls | 7 days ago
BMW Recall : Inst. Panel May Interfere With Air Bag Deployment
2013 BMW X3
In the event of a crash, the air bag could improperly deploy, thereby reducing the effectiveness of the air bag's protection and increasing the risk of injury to the front passenger. In addition, parts or fragments from the air bag system could strike and injure the front passenger or other vehicle occupants.
Electrical System — Instrument Panel
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain model year 2013 X3 xDrive 28i/35i vehicles manufactured February 11, 2013, through February 27, 2013. Due to a production process error, the tear seam on the instrument panel was not manufactured correctly.
- BMW has notified owners and dealers will replace the instrument panel, free of charge. The recall began on December 11, 2013. Owners may contact BMW customer relations at 1-800-525-7417 or email BMW at CustomerRelations@bmwusa.com.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.