- October 15: Feds Close Investigation Into BMW's Recall Failures investigations | 8 days ago
- October 12: BMW Recalls X3 2.5i, X3 3.0i and X3 xDrive30i Over Airbags recalls | 11 days ago
- September 21: MINI Cooper Oil Filter Housing Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 32 days ago
- September 11: Dutch Prosecutors Investigating Jeep and Suzuki Emissions news | 42 days ago
- September 10: BMW, Daimler and Volkswagen in German Crosshairs news | 43 days ago
2001 BMW X5
Worst 2001 X5 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- instrument cluster missing letters and numbers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW X5 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 X5 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW X5 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the X5.