- October 16: BMW Hybrid Battery Recall: Don't Charge The Battery recalls | 4 days ago
- October 4: BMW Korea Offices Raided Over Car Fires news | 16 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls 740Li, 740 Li xDrive, 750Li xDrive, M760Li xDrive and Alpina B7 recalls | 28 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X3 sDrive40i, X3 xDrive40i and X3M40i recalls | 28 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive40i, X5 xDrive40i, X5 xDrive50i and X6M recalls | 28 days ago
BMW TSB #SIB-16-03-10
2003 BMW X5
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SIB-16-03-10.
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, DIESEL
- BMW: WARNING MESSAGE ON ABOUT LOW DIESEL EXHAUST FUEL LEVEL AND THAT THE ENGINE WILL NOT RESTART WITHIN 999 MILES. THE LIGHT COMES ON A FEW THOUSAND MILES EARLIER THAN A RECOMMENDED OIL CHANGE. *RM
Click a tab for more information.