- February 12: BMW X5 Comfort Access Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 3 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 5 days ago
- January 19: BMW Korea Fined $13 Million, 6 Officials Ordered to Prison news | 27 days ago
- January 7: BMW Fire Class-Action Lawsuit Filed After Recalls news | 39 days ago
- December 29: BMW Fires Earn Automaker $10 Million Fine news | 48 days ago
2010 BMW X6
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 BMW X6
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 BMW X6 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
If the circuit board were to overheat, it can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
The loose wires may cause the connector to melt, resulting in a fuel leak. Additionally, the fuel pump may stop working, possibly causing an engine stall ... Read more »
An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the vehicle occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
This could lead to a smoldering of the pump or an engine compartment or vehicle fire. Read more »
In the case of a rollover, the stability of the roof could be affected increasing the risk of injuries. Read more »