- July 19: BMW M3 Rod and Main Bearings Lawsuit Filed in New Jersey news | 3 days ago
- June 27: BMW Recalls 51 Vehicles With the Wrong Steering Wheels recalls | 25 days ago
- June 12: BMW X5 xDrive35d Recalled (Again) Over Idler Pulley Bolts recalls | 40 days ago
- June 10: BMW Recalls M5 Cars Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 42 days ago
- June 6: BMW Recalls 335d Over Battery Cable Problems recalls | 46 days ago
BMW Recall : Fuel Vent Line May Chafe And Leak Fuel Vapor
2014 BMW i3
A fuel vapor leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2014-2017 i3 REx hybrid electric vehicles. The fuel tank vent line may rub against the ribbed wire protection sleeve of the battery positive (B+) cable, creating a hole in the vent line and causing a fuel vapor leak.
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the fuel vent line, replacing it as necessary, and install a clip to prevent it from chafing, free of charge. The recall beganApril 3, 2017. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.