- October 14: Recall: 2020 Toyota Supra Cars May Be Replaced recalls | 1 days ago
- October 10: Recall: BMW Tells Owners To Park Their X3 and X4 Vehicles recalls | 5 days ago
- October 10: BMW Recalls 257,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- September 15: MINI Coopers Recalled To Install Missing Crash Pads recalls | 30 days ago
- September 10: BMW Recalls 745e xDrives To Update Software recalls | 35 days ago
BMW Recall : Fuel Vent Line May Chafe And Leak Fuel Vapor
2014 BMW i3
A fuel vapor leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2014-2017 i3 REx hybrid electric vehicles. The fuel tank vent line may rub against the ribbed wire protection sleeve of the battery positive (B+) cable, creating a hole in the vent line and causing a fuel vapor leak.
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the fuel vent line, replacing it as necessary, and install a clip to prevent it from chafing, free of charge. The recall beganApril 3, 2017. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.