- July 19: BMW M3 Rod and Main Bearings Lawsuit Filed in New Jersey news | 1 days ago
- June 27: BMW Recalls 51 Vehicles With the Wrong Steering Wheels recalls | 23 days ago
- June 12: BMW X5 xDrive35d Recalled (Again) Over Idler Pulley Bolts recalls | 38 days ago
- June 10: BMW Recalls M5 Cars Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 40 days ago
- June 6: BMW Recalls 335d Over Battery Cable Problems recalls | 44 days ago
2014 BMW i3
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 BMW i3
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 BMW i3 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
During a frontal impact, unbelted, small adult, drivers could be at a higher risk of neck injury. Read more »
A fuel vapor leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
In the event of a vehicle crash, an air bag that does not deploy properly increases the risk of injury to the front seat passenger. Read more »
If the air bag deploys improperly in the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the air bags, the seat occupant may be at an increased risk of injury. Read more »