- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 39 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 46 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 56 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 57 days ago
- March 5: BMW Recalls M6 Gran Coupes For Third Brake Light Problems recalls | 80 days ago
2014 BMW i3
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 BMW i3
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 BMW i3 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
During a frontal impact, unbelted, small adult, drivers could be at a higher risk of neck injury. Read more »
A fuel vapor leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
In the event of a vehicle crash, an air bag that does not deploy properly increases the risk of injury to the front seat passenger. Read more »
If the air bag deploys improperly in the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the air bags, the seat occupant may be at an increased risk of injury. Read more »