- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 9 days ago
- April 2: GM Headlight Failure Investigation Closed investigations | 44 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 45 days ago
2008 Buick Lucerne
2008 Buick Lucerne Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Won't Turn Over, Won't Start11
- Multiple Electrical Issues3
- Lost Power While Driving2
- Battery Acid Ate A Hole Through The Floor1
- NHTSA: Electrical System81
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Propulsion System: Fuses, Relays, Contacts, And ...1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly: Relay1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick Lucerne Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Lucerne compares to other years?
Check out our Buick Lucerne overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Lucerne.