- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 0 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 4 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 6 days ago
- April 29: Cadillac SRX Headlight Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 57 days ago
1992 Cadillac Allante
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1992 Cadillac Allante
Official recalls have been issued for the 1992 Cadillac Allante by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
This condition may cause an inadequate seal at the connection, potentially leading to a fuel leak. In the presence of an ignition source, a fire could occur. Read more »