- February 19: Cadillac XTS Recalled For Seat Belt Buckle Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- February 7: Cadillac XLR Roof Problems Investigated by Feds investigations | 13 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 58 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 71 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 89 days ago
2017 Cadillac CT6
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Cadillac CT6
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Cadillac CT6 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
If the child seat cannot be attached correctly to the anchorage bar, there is an increased the risk of injury. Read more »