- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- March 8: GM Will Pay Certain Arizona Customers 6.28 Million news | 9 days ago
- February 25: Rear Crash Test Ratings Show Prevention Systems Work news | 20 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 26 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 37 days ago
2017 Cadillac CT6
0 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Cadillac CT6
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Cadillac CT6 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
- Currently there are no NHTSA recalls for the 2017 Cadillac CT6.