- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 55 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 74 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 77 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 78 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Avalanche
Worst 2002 Avalanche drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine light came on3
- differential bearings worn out1
- NHTSA: Power Train10
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Avalanche Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Avalanche compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Avalanche overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avalanche.