- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 2 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 4 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 18 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 39 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Avalanche
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2002 Chevrolet Avalanche
Official recalls have been issued for the 2002 Chevrolet Avalanche by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash. Read more »
Wheel separation can result in a vehicle crash. Read more »
This condition may cause an inadequate seal at the connection, potentially leading to a fuel leak. In the presence of an ignition source, a fire could occur. Read more »
This can cause increased stopping distances during low-speed brake applications, which could result in a crash. Read more »
Anyone sitting or standing on the horizontal surface of the tailgate when both cables fractured could be injured by falling from the tailgate. On vehicles ... Read more »