- October 17: GM Tri-Fold Soft Tonneau Cover Recall Affects 7,200 Trucks recalls | 1 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 6 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 11 days ago
- October 1: Chevy Camaro Ignition Key Recall Issued Again recalls | 17 days ago
- September 22: Chevy Volt Passenger Airbag Sensor Investigation Opened investigations | 26 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Avalanche
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2002 Chevrolet Avalanche
Official recalls have been issued for the 2002 Chevrolet Avalanche by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash. Read more »
Wheel separation can result in a vehicle crash. Read more »
This condition may cause an inadequate seal at the connection, potentially leading to a fuel leak. In the presence of an ignition source, a fire could occur. Read more »
This can cause increased stopping distances during low-speed brake applications, which could result in a crash. Read more »
Anyone sitting or standing on the horizontal surface of the tailgate when both cables fractured could be injured by falling from the tailgate. On vehicles ... Read more »