- November 21: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Fires Cause Truck Recall recalls | 18 days ago
- November 18: Chevrolet Equinox SUVs Recalled For Brake Caliper Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- November 10: GM Oil Consumption Settlement Finalized news | 29 days ago
- November 9: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Continues For Florida Customers news | 30 days ago
- October 24: Chevy Malibu Reduced Engine Power Leads To Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Avalanche
2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Axle Bearing / Differential Failures3
- Differential Went Out2
- 4x4 Not Responding1
- Faulty Transfer Cases1
- NHTSA: Power Train5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Avalanche Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Avalanche compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Avalanche overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avalanche.