- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 4 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 9 days ago
- October 1: Chevy Camaro Ignition Key Recall Issued Again recalls | 15 days ago
- September 22: Chevy Volt Passenger Airbag Sensor Investigation Opened investigations | 24 days ago
- September 20: Chevrolet Trax Recall Issued For Separated Lower Control Arms recalls | 26 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Avalanche
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2004 Chevrolet Avalanche
Official recalls have been issued for the 2004 Chevrolet Avalanche by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
Wheel separation can result in a vehicle crash. Read more »
If the damper comes loose, a fuel leak may result. Fuel leakage, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a fire. Read more »
This condition may cause an inadequate seal at the connection, potentially leading to a fuel leak. In the presence of an ignition source, a fire could occur. Read more »
A lap portion of the seat belt routing that is not low and snug on the hips can allow the lap belt to ride up on an occupant's abdomen instead of fitting ... Read more »
If a separation occurred and the hood of the vehicle were open, fragments from the accumulator could cause injury to people in the immediate area. The ... Read more »
Anyone sitting or standing on the horizontal surface of the tailgate when both cables fractured could be injured by falling from the tailgate. On vehicles ... Read more »
Consequently, the valve O-ring seal may fracture. Steering efforts may be slightly increased while braking or parking. Under certain driving conditions, ... Read more »