- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 6 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 7 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 10 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #050308002F
2008 Chevrolet Avalanche
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- This informational bulletin was created to aid the technician in diagnosing the difference between a shock or strut that has a fluid residule from a possible external source from a leaking shaft seal.
Click a tab for more information.