- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 0 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 1 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 4 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 18 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4907A
2008 Chevrolet Avalanche
Affected Component: BRAKES (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about brake rotors on new vehicles and replacement parts from General Motors Service Parts Operations. Technician should be advised the costing should not be removed from the brake rotor it will wear off with normal brake usage. Dealer should communicate to the customer this condition is a normal operating characteristic of their vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.