- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 3 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 17 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 22 days ago
- August 20: Chevy Corvettes Recalled For Front Trunk Troubles recalls | 33 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4979B
2008 Chevrolet Avalanche
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a buzz or rattle type noise during light acceleration around 1200-2000 Revolutions per minute. Technician will need to reposition the fuel line and bracket down away from the floor pan.
Click a tab for more information.