- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 28 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled After Fire recalls | 38 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 39 days ago
- December 17: GM Windshield Wiper Recall Investigation: 1,900 Complaints investigations | 41 days ago
- December 10: GM Fuel Pump Recall Ordered To Prevent Fires recalls | 48 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Aveo
2004 Chevrolet Aveo Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Popping Noise When Turning1
- Strut Mounts Went Out1
- Will Not Stay In Alignment1
- NHTSA: Suspension1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Aveo Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Aveo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Aveo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Aveo.