- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 28 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled After Fire recalls | 38 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 39 days ago
- December 17: GM Windshield Wiper Recall Investigation: 1,900 Complaints investigations | 41 days ago
- December 10: GM Fuel Pump Recall Ordered To Prevent Fires recalls | 48 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Aveo
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2004 Chevrolet Aveo
Official recalls have been issued for the 2004 Chevrolet Aveo by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
If the DRL module melts due to the heat generation, it could cause a vehicle fire. Read more »
If this occurs the safety belt retractor may lock in position so that the belt cannot be used. In the event of a vehicle crash, personal injury to the ... Read more »