- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- March 8: GM Will Pay Certain Arizona Customers 6.28 Million news | 16 days ago
- February 27: Chevy Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets 2010-2017 Models news | 25 days ago
- February 21: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Overheating Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 32 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Aveo
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2004 Chevrolet Aveo
Official recalls have been issued for the 2004 Chevrolet Aveo by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
If the DRL module melts due to the heat generation, it could cause a vehicle fire. Read more »
If this occurs the safety belt retractor may lock in position so that the belt cannot be used. In the event of a vehicle crash, personal injury to the ... Read more »