- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 11 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 16 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 19 days ago
- January 1: Chevy Bolt Recall: Brake Calipers May Break recalls | 20 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 27 days ago
2005 Chevrolet Aveo
2005 Chevrolet Aveo Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Timing Belt Failure25
- Idler Pulley Broke In Half10
- Engine Valves2
- Hesitation, Ticking Sound2
- Excessive Oil Consumption1
- Oil In Spark Plug Wells1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling34
- NHTSA: Engine15
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control15
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: Belts And Associated ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Aveo Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Aveo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Aveo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Aveo.